XXXVI ADDITIONAL CALL NOW OPEN – DEADLINE 3rd SEPTEMBER 2020
The additional call for the XXXVI cycle is now open.
Candidates to our PhD Programme can apply to one of the 8 research topic scholarships available (net amount €1,325 per month + scholarship raise in case of periods abroad and research budget) within the following research areas:
Area 1: Advanced Materials and Smart Structures (n. 5 scholarships)
- Acoustic focusing through active metamaterials
- Fatigue and fracture of AM materials and components
- Fatigue modelling and testing of discontinuous fibre reinforced polymers
- Mechanical behaviour and structural health monitoring of adhesively bonded joints subjected to mixed mode loading
- Ultra high Speed Active Balancing Systems
Area 2: Sustainable Mobility (n. 2 scholarships)
Area 3: Design and Manufacturing for the Industry of the Future (n. 1 scholarship)
The deadline to apply is September 3rd 2020, 2.00 pm (Italian time).
La scadenza per presentare domanda di ammissione è giovedì 3 settembre alle ore 14.00 (ora italiana)
The programme will start in November 2020.